Metal prints are a unique medium for presenting images. The process involves infusing dye directly into a coated aluminum substrate. The end result is a vibrant impressive print with great detail and resolution. To compliment this service we have developed a unique extruded aluminum frame, inset on the back, which allows for a modern way to hang and display these prints.
- Durability without glass; a hard and scratch resistant surface that is waterproof and can be cleaned with regular glass cleaner (avoid direct sunlight).
Vibrant colors, great detail, and high resolution.
- Available in a range of standard sizes; 5×5” up to 30×48”.
- Optional Aluminum hanging strips for sizes up to 12×12”.
- Optional Aluminum Frames for larger sizes up to 30×48”.
- Optional Aluminum Z-Clips provide a fast and secure method for hanging.
- Corners are rounded with a fashionable 1/8” radius.
Choosing the aluminum frame, or aluminum strip option means your images will arrive ready for hanging and display. The frame is inset 2–3” from the edge of print and is ½” in depth.
Metal Prints are weatherproof, moisture proof, and scratch resistant but like regular photographs, they will fade so please avoid direct sunlight.
HIGH GLOSS METAL PRINTS
Coated aluminum panels with a High Gloss white base that provides the brilliance of photographic paper and the added impact only a metal substrate can provide.
CLEAR METAL PRINTS
Coated aluminum panels without the white base
allow the full impact of the aluminum to shine through.