Fujicolor Crystal Archive Digital Pearl Paper marks a new era in the printing of high quality glossy digital images. Pearl-like crystals give silver halide colour prints a specific look, creating a distinctive pearl-like appearance, sure to capture viewer attention! PEARL paper was designed to meet the growing, diverse demands for commercial prints and enables photographers to expand their customer print options.
PEARL paper contains a very special component: pearly mica crystals. Based on the natural mica, they are covered with a thin layer of metal oxides, for example, titanium dioxide. Through an interplay of transparency, refraction, coating and multiple reflections, one can discern silver-white and metallic reflection effects. These lend pictures such an intense warmth and depth; they become a true sensation for the eye.
- Increased colour gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colours
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more
- Over 100 years before noticeable fading in typical home display; over 200 years before noticeable fading in dark storage